Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Shiver


I was beginning to lose faith, but it has been restored. I was beginning to think i had found every artist i would ever like, but I was wrong! The Shivers!
Listen to a more extensive list here. Even though their blog seems classless next to ours.
Everything about them has given me new faith. It seems blue grassy, like an evening in the summer, after the sun falls away. It isn't yet dark, but there is no visible source of light or warmth. A chill creeps up and it reminds one to go indoors to drink and laugh with friends. The day is tired and she calls for rest, until tomorrow.

Listen and love: Beauty, Just didn't need to know, and quite frankly, everything else.

the fact that they go unsigned and Miss Cyrus fills arenas not only makes my head weary, but worried as well.

But alas, the world.
Specks

No comments:

Post a Comment