Sunday, March 28, 2010

To sprinkle, To pour.

Find enclosed, a list of songs to be listened in order of their respective order.
I sit at home, with the perfume of rain on my clothes, reading Miss Anais Nin. I'm tired and would like nothing more than rest and a cup of coco. I constructed this playlist to represent a weary being, perhaps melancholy. I blame the weather, for melancholy is simply not in my nature. That is, perhaps, a lie.

Daniel- Bat For Lashes

Our Hell- Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton

Demon Host- Timber Timbre

Marrow- St. Vincent

Bury This- Amy Millan

Rainbowarriors- CocoRosie

Candy Land- CocoRosie

Twenty Two Fourteen- The Album Leaf

Sprout and the Bean- Joanna Newsom

Curs In the Weeds- Horse Feathers

Gloomy Sunday- Billie Holiday

Who's Sorry Now- Patsy Cline

Letters From The Sky - Civil Twilight

Weary Blues- Madeleine Peyroux

Untitled (Swing Low, Sweet Chariot)- She & Him

Dance Me To The End of Love- Madeleine Peyroux

Go well, Specks

No comments:

Post a Comment